About KV Sites
KV Sites is a web development and design company developing websites in Monaghan town.
We offer starter sites for €400. A starter website is 5-10 pages, including contact form, image galleries, and anything else that's necessary for a company website.
Online Stores cost €700. This is because of the work involved in creating the products section, and importing all of your products. In our experience, there is always a lot of work involved in setting up an online store.
Our process for creating websites is for our customers to choose a design from our collection, provide their content on a CD or USB stick, and we can then have a site up and running for them within a week or so.
Using this very simple process allows us to shave hundreds of euro off the price of a website.
In addition to creating websites, we also create custom applications so that customers can bring their work online and "into the cloud".
If you want to drop in and talk to us, please do!
We created our own "content management system" named KV-WebME, which allows our customers to edit the content of their own websites.
Kae, the owner of KV Sites, has two well-received books written about web development:
jQuery 1.3 with PHP
- A “must-have” on every bookshelf, one of the better jQuery books I’ve seen so far. - Marco Folio
- Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if this books working title was “JQuery and PHP: The HowTo” – it is that good. - Ken Guest
- Lots of people have wondered how to do “that edit–in–place thing that Flickr does with text inputs”, and here it is. Also, despite using jQuery for over two years, I managed to learn a few functions I’d never even heard of before. Bonus. - Phil Sherry
CMS Design using PHP and jQuery
- Tackling a subject of such a grand scale is always going to be tough and the author does a good job of outlining areas where the reader might want to expand beyond the scope of the book. - Philip Beel
- [A] great resource for amateur web programmers or for anyone that wants to crack down and learn how to make a CMS. - Web Host Design Post
- You wiil find many clever and cunning way of coding and learn new things ... What surprised me first was that the book takes you straight to the core of coding without gibberish. - Okada Design